ThreatLocker’s Solutions Engineers are the technical subject matter experts in supporting clientele through ThreatLocker’s product lifecycle.
Solutions Engineers are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supporting Sales department in lead and product demonstration calls
- Managing post-sales cycle to providing technical support to client through audit reviews
- Serve as a technical expert in providing detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Analyze current technologies used within the company to identify and mitigate potential gaps within processes and cycles
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Work alongside sales teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Create and deploy product training webinars
- Attend conferences, trade shows, knowledge sessions as a brand ambassador and presenter
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in IT solutions
- Experience within cybersecurity industry, preferred
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Understanding of sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.