PORTWEST, a global manufacturer of protective workwear, is currently seeking applications for the role of Digital Marketing Manager.
We currently employ over 5500 staff worldwide and sell our products in over 130 countries. We design, manufacture and distribute market leading workwear, safety wear and PPE products and operate five fully owned production facilities.
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and creative individual with at least 3-5years experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the wider Marketing & Graphics team, support teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch digital campaigns on time and on budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Irish Company, based in the West of Ireland.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, display ads, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Ownership and management of all online tools such as website, DAM, TV displays
- Management of the digital activation of new products, collections or services
- Strategize and oversee social media presence across all channels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Measuring, reporting and recommending on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various internal and external events
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of department and company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar marketing role within a B2B environment
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional marketing qualification
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team, inside the marketing dept. and as part of the wider team
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to create engaging content
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
We offer a competitive package commensurate with experience.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Please apply today with an up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining your experience relating to this position.
- Great Place to Work 2023
- Best Medium Sized Workplaces 2022
- Ibec Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 companies 2021
- Portwest CEO - Business Man of The Year - InBusiness Ireland 2020
- Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2016-2020
- Private Irish Business of the Year Export Industry Awards 2019
- Exporter of the Year 2018
- Portwest CEO - EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017