This role is being offered on a Permanent basis.
- Do you want to help shape and deliver the people priorities ensuring alignment to both the people and business strategy?
- Do you want to help bring the employee proposition to life for colleagues and help inspire people to leverage their existing talents and realise their true potential?
About the Role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with our Senior Leaders to develop and implement people strategies to align with our business objectives and foster a positive and inclusive work environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the People agenda with a forward-thinking mindset to support business areas in delivering the overall strategy and business performance. You will partner with the business in delivery of the people stream of large-scale change across business areas. You will also be an advocate for the overall HR Operating model ensuring seamless service to leaders and employees.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with our Senior Leaders to align the HR People Strategy to the Business Strategy.
- As an integrated part of the business leadership team, the role holder equally contributes to the commercial agenda, taking time to understand the business objectives and strategy.
- Strongly influence and guide on relevant people priorities and initiatives as a trusted advisor to our Senior Leadership teams.
- Core focus is on delivering under the 4 Strategic Pillars of our HR People Strategy.
- Responsible for aligning People Strategy to business objectives and in turn accountable for delivering large scale transformational change to enable the organisational strategy.
- Collaborates across the HR Team to shape and implement the people strategy. Sponsors and leverages HR expertise across the entire HR function to support the people strategy, and to shape and implement the downstream people impacts of the organisational strategy and M&A activity.
- Enables effective Leadership decision making on all people practices including organisational change, talent management, succession planning, performance management and employee relations.
- The HRBP will be act as an ambassador for organisational culture and they will role model the Values and behaviours.
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience within HR
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and communications skills, with the ability to operate at a senior level and build effective relationships.
- Business driven and people focused with excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing & change management skills.
- Experience of collaborating with and influencing key partners with the HR function and the business to deliver on the business strategy.
- Growth mindset and readiness to try new ways of working in order to achieve better results, improve quality of service and bring added value to the business
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.