All Jobs in warehouse and supply chain management
Energy Senior Project Manager
- Issue RFP’s to contractors and suppliers and receive, review and report on supplier and contractor bids.
- Appoint contractors and suppliers, process purchase orders, maintain and manage the project cost file for monthly reporting.
- Represent Aramark at client meetings and act as first point of contact.
- Establish a communications plan to identify and manage stakeholders ensuring good communications at all times.
- Managing contractors and suppliers through all project phases
- Chair regular progress review meetings, tracking actions, issuing minutes and project updates.
- Act as Health and Safety Project Supervisor Constructions Stage.
- Report regularly to Senior PM on cost, progress, risk, issues etc.
- Coordinate contractors on site and ensure good site safety and house-keeping.
- Proactively identify and implement cost saving measures prior to project completion
- Snagging and sign off at project completion.
- Ensure all documentation, including commissioning reports / O&M materials issued on completion.
- Buildings working relationships within the Energy Services Team and across the wider company in order to enhance and strengthen opportunities for further business.
- Developing and delivering project plans and programmes from inception to completion
- Liaising with client staff on both technical and management support
- Being capable of working alone and achieving regular targets set for delivery of services to our clients
- Degree qualified in a related field preferably electrical / building services.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role as a project manager/engineer would be preferred
- Experience working as a designer / consultant / project engineer in building services consultancy or contracting would be very beneficial
- Experience of construction stage projects will be beneficial and working knowledge of the associated Health & Safety requirements
- Have an understanding of Energy Efficiency / Services sector.
- Experience of MS Project, MS Office Suite, Autocad, etc. would be very beneficial.
- Can demonstrate effective management of technical suppliers and contractors
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be willing to travel and hold a Full Irish Driving Licence.
- Communication Skills
- Health & Safety compliance