Ryanair are currently recruiting Baggage / Aircraft Handlers to join our Ground Operations Team at Dublin Airport. We have recently announced that we will base a record 33 aircraft at Dublin Airport (our second largest European hub) this summer and are now recruiting staff to provide all necessary and required under-wing ground support services for our Dublin aircraft. We have over 100 positions available on new improved industry leading pay to support our biggest ever Summer schedule at Dublin Airport.
These are exciting roles at the forefront of our Dublin operation in a financially secure airline (no job cuts during covid), working in small teams on the airport ramp to deliver a range of critical services to our aircraft and passengers.
These roles are all full time and permanent positions, where the successful candidates will be working as part of a large team to ensure that our flights depart on-time and are full of happy previous airport or ramp experience is required – our fantastic training team will prepare you for your new role with both classroom and practical training.
· Please note this a shift based role with shifts based around the airport opening times and busy flight schedule (days, evenings, nights,, weekends and holidays).
Apply today for an immediate interview and a start date to suit you!
· Loading and unloading of baggage & cargo from Ryanair Group aircraft
· Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to/ from the main terminal.
· Carrying out aircraft push-backs and also operating, water, lavatory and de-icing vehicles
· Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
· Ensure the airline’s industry leading 25 minute turnarounds are completed
· Assist passengers during boarding where needed
· Act as a team player and work effectively with your team
· Ensure compliance with all health & safety protocols
· Self starter, motivated and eager to learn
· Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Full clean EU driver’s license
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full 5 year background check in order to obtain an airport ID.
· Annual earnings of up to €26,000 (plus €2,400 skills based allowances subject to upskilling)
· 6 day on 3 days off roster pattern (3 early and 3 late shifts)
· 30 Days leave per year
· Regular promotion opportunities before each new season (due to Company planned growth) with annual earnings between €35K - €45K
· Discounted staff travel across the Ryanair network
· Discounted parking at Dublin Airport (subject to availability)
· Staff discounts at The Loop, Dublin Airport
· Bike to work scheme
Leaving cert level