In this role, you will be a member of the Site Leadership Team at AbbVie Westport where we deliver multiple complex products for patients globally. You will provide strategic direction and a vision for Supply Chain at AbbVie Westport and mentor your Supply Chain team, partnering with them to formulate and execute strategies to build and support an efficient and globally integrated supply chain for new and existing products.
In your remit, you will lead Demand, Supply and Capacity planning, Customer Service, Sales Processing, Master Scheduling, Materials Requirements Planning, Purchasing, Logistics and Warehousing, contributing to the efficient introduction and launch of new products from the site.
• Provide strategic direction and vision for the Supply Chain Function at AbbVie Westport with responsibility for 5 Large Business Units
• Direct management, coaching and development of a team of diverse professionals within the Supply Chain function
• Partner with the Senior Leadership team and Biologics Region Leadership to develop and execute on the site and region-wide Supply Chain strategy
• Be an influential Supply Chain leader at the Westport site and within the Biologics Region, providing guidance and expert advice on key areas of responsibility
• Contribute to the formulation and execution of site and regional strategy.
• Support the introduction of new products to the site while managing a complex portfolio of products and technology at the site to assure supply to the market while maximizing ROI.
• Lead Supply Planning & Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Materials Requirement Planning, Customer Order receipt, processing, and shipment.
• Establishing department goals, schedules, and timetables for activities
• Preparation of monthly financial and business reports
• Preparation for and participation in external, Division and Corporate audits.
So, what education & experience do you need to succeed?
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate Technical or Business Discipline with 10 years + Supply Chain experience
• Demonstrated people leadership experience
• Ability to establish and develop and execute a clear vision and strategy for your team
• Experience in engaging, collaborating, and influencing at senior leadership level
• Ability to think outside the box and provide solutions through structured trouble shooting methodologies
• Financial expertise preferred